Patient monitor SUN-603S
|Place of Origin||Shanghai, China|
|Power Source||DC, AC|
|After-sale Service||Return and Replacement|
|Instrument classification||Class II|
|Safety standard||Class II|
|Type||vital sign machine|
|Display||12.1 inch color TFT LCD|
|Hours long trend||480-hour|
|Multi-languages||Spanish, French, English, Portuguese,Turkish,German and so on|
|Application||adult, pediatric and neonatal|
|Lead type||3 lead, 5 lead|
Supply Ability:20000 Unit/Units per Year vital sign machine
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Air-worthy packing/Sea-worthy packing for vital sign machine
* Elegant appearance, clear marks, standard interface, OXYCRG SCREEN, trend graph, big characters, other BED observation, which are convenient for user.
* Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal.
* Standard parameters of ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2 and dual-channel TEMP. IBP, CO2, Built-in printer, curving handle, moving bracket and hanging bracket are optional.
* Operation interface with Chinese and English. Finish all operations by keys and knobs.(Optional languages: Spanish, French, English, Portuguese, Turkish, German and so on) design with full built-in module, stable and reliable performance.
* 12.1'' color TFT LCD with high resolution displays patient parameter and waveform, and alarm, bed NO,clock,state and other information provided by the monitor synchronously.
* Monitoring contents, scan speed, volume and output contents can be set optionally.
* Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 40-second holographic waveform.
* Storage and review of 72-hour ECG waveform.
* Function of NIBP review, storage for up to 2400 NIBP data.
* Adopt digital SPO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference and antiweak filling capability.
* Calculation of drug concentration.
* Network: connecting with central station, other Bed observation and software updating. Connection mode: wireless and wired.
* Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
* Print ECG, SpO2, RESP, BP and temperature data with one-key.
* Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
* Analysis function for heart rate variability(HRV) (optional).
This equipment can monitor such parameters as ECG,RESP,SPO2,NIBP,and Dual- channel TEMP.It integrates parameter measuring module,display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable device. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
|Lead Mode 3-lead and 5-lead are optional
Lead Selection I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V
Wave 5-lead: 2 channels
Gain ×2.5mm/mV, ×5.0mm/mV, ×10mm/mV, ×20mm/mV
HR Measuring and Alarm Range
Range 15 ~ 300 bpm
Accuracy ±1% or ±1bpm, which is greater
Alarm Accuracy ±2bpm
Resolution 1 bpm
Monitor ≥ 100 dB
Surgery ≥ 100 dB
Diagnosis ≥ 60 dB
Surgery 1 ~ 20 Hz(+0.4dB,-3dB)
Monitor 0.5 ~ 40 Hz(+0.4dB,-3dB)
Diagnosis 0.05~75Hz(+0.4dB,-3dB); 76Hz~150Hz(+0.4dB,-4.5dB)
Calibration Signal 1 mV (Vp-p), ±5% Accuracy
ST Segment Monitoring
Measuring and Alarm Range -0.6 mV~ + 0.8 mV
ARR Detecting Type ASYSTOLE, VFIB/VTAC, COUPLET, BIGEMINY, TRIGEMINY, R ON T, VT>2, PVC, TACHY, BRADY, MISSED BEATS, PNP, PNC
Scan Speed for ECG Waveform is adjustable
|12.5mm/s accuracy ±10%25mm/s accuracy±10%
Method R-F(RA-LL) Impedance
Differential Input Impedance >2.5 MΩ
Measuring Impedance Range 0.3~5.0Ω
Baseline Impedance Range 100Ω– 2500Ω
Bandwidth 0.3 ~ 2.5 Hz
Measuring and Alarm Range 0~120rpm
Resolution 1 rpm
Measuring Accuracy ±2 rpm
Alarm Accuracy ±3rpm
Apnea Alarm 10 ~ 40 S
Mode Manual, Auto, continuous
Measuring Interval in AUTO Mode 1 /2 /3 /4 /5/ 10/ 15/ 30 /60 /90/120/240/480/960 Min
Measuring Period in Continuous Mode 5 Min
Measuring and Alarm Range 10~270mmHg
Alarm Type SYS, DIA, MEAN
Cuff Pressure ±3 mmHg
Accuracy ±10% or ±8mmHg, which is greater
Adult Mode 315±10 mmHg
Pediatric Mode 265±10 mmHg
Neonatal Mode 155±10 mmHg
Measuring Range 0 ~ 100 %
Alarm Range 0 ~ 100 %
Resolution 1 %
Accuracy 70% ~ 100% ±2%
0% ~ 69% unspecified
Measuring and Alarm Range 0~250bpm
Measuring Accuracy ±2bpm or ±2%, which is greater
Alarm Accuracy ±2bpm
Measuring and Alarm Range 0 ~ 50°C
Actualization Interval about 1 Sec.
Average Time Constant < 10 Sec.
Alarm responding Time ≤2min
Method Sidestream or Mainstream
Measuring Range for CO2 0~150mmHg
Resolution for CO2:
0.1 mm Hg 0 to 69 mm Hg
0.25 mm Hg 70 to 150 mm Hg
Accuracy for CO2: 0 – 40 mm Hg ±2 mm Hg
41 – 70 mm Hg ±5%
71 – 100 mm Hg ±8%
101 – 150 mm Hg ±10%
Respiration Rate>80BPM ±12%
AwRR Range 2~150 rpm
AwRR Accuracy ±1BPM
Apnea Alarm Available
Label ART, PA, CVP, RAP, LAP, ICP, P1, P2
Measuring and Alarm Range -50~350 mm Hg
Resolution 1 mm Hg
Accuracy ±2% or 1mm Hg, which is greater
Display Mode 12.1" color TFT LCD with high-resolution.
Power Supply 220V, 50Hz
Safety Classification class Ⅰ,type CF defibrillation-proof part
Physical Characteristic: Dimension 380×350×300(mm) Net weight 4.8Kg
1. Adult SpO2 probe(5-pin)
2. Adult NIBP cuff
3. Extending tube for blood pressure
4. ECG lead
5. ECG electrode
6. Temperature probe
7. Power cord
8. Thermal recording paper(optional)
9. User Manual
Packing and delivery
Why Choose Us